Watch this space for weather cancellations/updates.
A Flexible Certainty
Rev David Chandler
UU belief and UU practice have a certain relationship of disjunction. We have some idiosyncratic ways of bringing faith and works into alignment, but they are also distinctive strengths if we grasp the need for pragmatism in our certainties. Religious Education offered for children.
First Parish people say:
I am connected to this First Parish community. This one, right here. In the "crisis" times - the deaths, divorces, illnesses - I am more aware of our First Parish family. The emails and cards of support, offers of meals, rides to the doctor, are so tangible of our values, our care and respect. But, the special part I value most is the daily support I feel. Every day, I feel a safety net below me of interwoven arms of all the people in this community. For 17 years, First Parish has been the constant in my life of changes. Read the full testimonial.
- Eva Voice Lessons
- Friday, February 23 - 12:00 PM - TBD
- Green Sanctuary Committee Meeting/Offsite
- Friday, February 23 - 7:00 PM -
- Medfield Meditation Group
- Saturday, February 24 - 7:00 AM - U-House
- K.I.S.S. Group
- Saturday, February 24 - 8:00 AM - U-House
- Coffee House Set Up
- Saturday, February 24 - 5:30 PM - Vestry