A Quantum of Forgiveness
Rev David Chandler
Way too much forgiveness is needed these days – way too much. But then, hasn’t it always been so? Ancient practice reminds us the motion is what is required. We are not asked to be perfect at forgiving either, just willing to try on occasion. Religious Exploration for children.
Watch this space for weather cancellations/updates.
First Parish people say:
What I gained from being raised at FPUU
I was raised in this church – I was raised by this church. While my biological family was spread across the world, here at First Parish I had grandparents and cousins, aunts and uncles. I had big kids to look up to and younger kids to mentor. Our community was large enough to feel grand but small enough that no one was forgotten. Read the full testimonial.
- Medfield Meditation Group
- Saturday, September 22 - 7:00 AM - U-House
- K.I.S.S. Group
- Saturday, September 22 - 8:00 AM - U-House
- New Life Furniture Bank Volunteer Day/Walpole
- Saturday, September 22 - 8:00 AM -
- Sunday Service
- Sunday, September 23 - 10:00 AM - Sanctuary
- Coffee Hour
- Sunday, September 23 - 11:00 AM - Vestry